Thursday, November 10, 2011

OOTNight...and Birthday dinner

I am really trying to stay up on my posts things are just so crazy here at times and when the little one goes to bed early SO DO I!!! Anyways Tuesday was my birthday my last birthday in my 20's....YIKES! The boys took me out to our favorite little mexican restaurant and then yes we had to make a trip to Walmart...YUCK! I want a Target so close I can stand it! The hubby is super happy we dont have one that close though. I do recieve a package from them about once a wk =)
Tonight we are having Landry's 6month pictures taken and a few family shots done for Christmas photos I am hoping they turn out great!
Here is my outfit that I wore for my Birthday dinner none for Wednesday because I did stay in the sweats all day...oooops!

Cardi~Jcrew
Cream dress~Local Boutique
Teal tights~Target
Teal Petal Pusher~ThePleatedPoppy.com
Red petal pusher~Thelovelypoppy
Boots~DSW


And here is a photo of me and the boys!
Landon:
Shirt~Eddie Bauer
Jeans~Gap
Landry:
Shirt and jeans~Childrens place
Shoes:hand me downs =)

Well better go finsh my yummy cup of coffee with my new creamer Peppermint Mocha..YUM! Have you tried it? Delicious!!! Tastes just like Starbucks with the hefty $

~Jenny
Hope everyone has a blessed Thursday!

1 comment: