Monday, November 28, 2011

Ugh....


So I am hoping everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had 3 yes 3 wonderful dinners! BUT today this is what was waiting for but add 3 more baskets. UGH! I did get them all folded and put away all though I did have to contain little man he wanted to help in his own way so here he is being contained for a few minutes while I finished:




After I got the laundry all put away it was lunch time and then NAP time for mommy and Landry! Yes I still nap when he does it is my secret indulgence well not so secret I tell family not to call unless it is an emergency between the hours of 11-3 he can sleep that long I only sleep maybe an hour.
Here Landry is finishing up his yummy lunch we had left over stuffing with some cheetos YUM!



Nap didnt last to long oh well! Anyways big plans for the wk anyone? We got an offer on the house today prayers please everything goes smoothly!!! I have been afraid that we would be moving during the holidays and it looks like it is going to happen but that is "A" okay if we get moved!! So just say a little prayer for me and my little family tonight!
I have got a few outfit post from the 3rd Thanksgiving I forgot to get pictures of the other two sorry =)





Cardi~Target
Dress~Ann Taylor LOFT
Tights~WalMart
Boots~JJILL
Scarf~Target

LITTLE MAN
ALL~Childrens Place
shoes~KSWISS



Daddy
Sweater~Eddie Bauer
Jeans~Lucky
Shoes~Steve Madden


LOVE THESE 2 GUYS!

Here is a few photos of my love trying to tech little man how to walk =) he is just now starting to crawl.





He was happy trying to learn though!!!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Monday and has an even better tomorrow!!!

~Jenny









4 comments:

  1. love the outfit and the scarf's punch of colors. very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh - you are SO CUTE and so is your little man :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your Thanksgiving outfit! And way cute hair, girl! I'm off to check out Target boots online (thanks for the tip today :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies!! You are all so seet! Jodi hope you find what you are looking for =)

    ReplyDelete