Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pinterest inspired!




shirt~Target
black jeggings~Old Navy...love these jeans!
boots~Piperlime.com

Not sure if I have been missed but if so I am okay! Been super crazy here in this house! Landon the hubby has been on the go nonstop since the new year and so have the little one and I. Landon just got back from skiing....guys trip Landry and I went to the inlaws to stay the wk. We loved every minute of it! Got lots of help from GiGi, Gpa, and Aunt Tomi. While there we celebrated my FIL 50th birthday party and watched Aunt Tomi play some bball!



Happy 50th Gpa we love you!!!




Aunt Tomi #41 heck of a ball player!!! Landry loves to watch basketball!!!

So did everyone have a good Valentines Day? I sure did! Went out with the hubbuy ofcourse then went out with some of our wonderful friends to Texas Roadhouse for some yummy steaks! These friends have been so great to us since we have moved they have just taken us in like family! I can honestly say they are like family here where we have no family. One of the couples that we we go out with on a regular basis has got an absolute wonderful daughter who watches my precious angel! It was real hard for me at first to let someone other than a relative watch him but he loves her and I know she love him!! Here is a picture of the 2 at out Superbowl party!


She is God sent!! Love her!
Anyways today was a super busy day! Took the puppy Lola to the groomers she still goes to the one in the town we used to live in she is kinda scitish dont want to mess her routine up. Had lunch with the pharmacist I worked under MISS HER SOOOOOOOOOO INCREDIBLY BAD! Dont get me wrong love my new job of mommyhood but this woman is amazing a true *GEM* I tell ya! Then went to visit the great grands then onto my parents 1.5 hrs away looong day for all three of us....daddy stayed and worked! I am so thankful for him! I always question myself if I let him know how much i appreciate him allowing me to stay home with our Angel!
Well I am off to bed! I hope everyone has a good Friday and I will hopefully be posting more! Just so hard at times with a teething baby, new house, and new town and just well I am exhausted!


Jenny

2 comments:

  1. I'm cracking up! I have that same outfit due to Pinterest! Check it out:

    http://eevanad.blogspot.com/2011/11/fashion-muse.html

    Oh, and thank you for stopping by my blog today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny,
    What brand are your boots? I love the color!

    ReplyDelete