Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!


The reason I get to celebrate Mother's Day!


I guess the hints worked =)..www.lisaleonard.com



We all woke up very early this morning I had my coffee and the boys ate their oatmeal! We all snuggled for a bit on the couch before getting ready for church! I have to say it was a pretty awesome day! When we got home I fixed a BIG lunch so I didnt have to make supper.....hehehehe then Landry and I took about a 2 hour nap while Daddy worked with his hunting dog. I did go over to my moms tonight about 1.5hrs away we enjoyed a diet coke and a little convo! I still cant believe this is my second Mother's Day that I got to celebrate! I do hope all of you wonderful mommies out there had a special day all your own! 


1 comment:

  1. Ohh, those earrings are CUTE! Love them...they'll go with EVERYTHING! Happy mom's day to you! Love the cute picture with your little one!

    ReplyDelete