Wednesday, December 28, 2011

WIWW....after 3 days in the house with a sick baby!





  • scarf~Oldnavy (years ago)
  • dress~Target.com
  • cardi~Target.com
  • tights~Wally~World
  • Belt~Maurices
  • Boots~Piperlime.com

Sorry for the bad lighting in the pictures there is not many places in the house right now that there is not a cardboard box! On top of unpacking Landry got sick not real sick just the seasonal stuff you know congested and coughing! Which makes for an extra clingy baby....no problem for this momma! He is doing much better though! Thank goodness! This weekend we are traveling to my inlaws for Christmas at their house we always wait until New Years Eve so we can stay a few days with them. This will also be our first Landon and I first New Years to actually get dressed up and go out to a little party. I am so excited! Yeah i know now that we have a baby we go out LOL! Any big plans for anyone of you? Next week is our last Christmas it will be with Landon's mom and stepdad this time of year we put the miles on the car!!! But I always enjoy getting to visit and EAT!!! Speaking of eating I have got to stop! All that baby weight I lost I am afraid is going to sneak back up on me!
Another exciting event this week we close on the house! We hope things have been set back a few times but if should all happen either Thursday or Friday so keep us in your prayers!!! Well better get the little one to bed! God Bless you All!

~Jenny

1 comment: