Saturday, June 4, 2011

Date Night.....sort of

Today was one of those days that all I wanted to do was get dressed up and go out with my boys. Yes that is right date night for me and the hubby consists still of little man going with us. At only 8 wks I am still not completely comfortable leaving him, even with  my parents or my hubby's. So we all got ready and loaded up! Let me tell you a little about the town we live in there is absolutely no eating places open on a Saturday night. So we make the short 12 mile trip to one of our favorite little mexican restaurants. I could make their chip and salsa a meal in itself! They also have some of the best mixed drinks.....yummy!!! So the outfit I wore tonight was a choice I made I wanted to be super comfortable and warm. Seems like during summer months here in the west everyone cranks the A/C so I always need a cardigan. My awesome mother in law is a manager of a clothing store so for every birthday, My "first" Mothers Day, even Valentines Day I get clothes! Don't be jealous =) Okay I am getting off topic I received this wonderful dress for Mothers Day one of the 2 dresses I received. Maxi dresses are a new staple in my wardrobe this year. Well tomorrow is the start of another busy wk. Hubby rented Dinner for Schmucks....anyone seen it? Reviews will come tomorrow! Have a good night!

Cardigan: Target
Dress:gift/Maurices
Bracelets:Target
Shoes (cant seem them):Target

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm your newest follower :) You know me, I LOVE a maxi dress and this one is no exception. I love the color and especially love that cardi on top! So excited to see more outfits. Welcome to the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete