Wednesday, June 8, 2011

OOTD....going to town

The wind here in OK is HORRIBLE and it is again stupid HOT!! I hate it, the wind dont mind the heat just wish the wind would not blow EVERYDAY! I have needed to go get groceries for a while  but not wanted to get the baby out in this terrible wind. Today was the day I HAD to!! So todays outfit was comfy but fun!!! I bought 4 of these dresses from LOFT and love them all!! I tried to down play the ruffles a bit with the boyfriend cardigan. I sometimes think maybe these dresses make me look shorter than I am what do you think?  After going to the crazy grocery store Landry and I headed over to a friends house to visit her and her boys!!! They are so much fun! It was nice to get out for a little while even if the wind ticked me off by slamming the door on me while trying to load groceries!!!! Oh well we are both home and I am a little bruised up oh well nothing a glass of the red stuff wont help =)

Dress:LOFT
Cardigan:Target
Shoes:DSW
Necklace:JJill
Bracelets:Maurices/Target

Update I told you that I watched Dinner for Schmucks it was funny. I love Steve Carell! I cried at The Office when he made his last appearance!! I can't say it is something I would watch again but it was funny and i did laugh out loud!

2 comments:

  1. Love this dress on you! I have had my eye on this little LOFT number. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I bought 4 colors including the 2 tye dye ones love them!!!

    ReplyDelete