Sunday, June 12, 2011

LOVE this cardi!!



Cardigan: a little boutique shop
Dress:Target
Bracelets:Silpada
shoes (which you cannot see):DSW

My hubby bought me this cardigan last summer! I love it! Reminds me of spring and is also one of my favorite colors GREEN! The embroidery on this sweater is impeccable! I have a hard time deciding what to pair this sweater with since I dont want anything to take away from the detail of the sweater so I thought this white maxi was the perfect choice that is another reason I kept the jewelry simple. Also please excuse the intruder in the pictures I had the hubby take 3 or 4 shots and she would not move from my side. So everyone meet Lola!
How was everyone's weekend? I have been super busy with the little one hince the no posting of the outfits. Thursday after my run it all started! He seemed to have a bit of some tummy issues. Friday was about the same. So those two days I did not feel the need to post my workout gear! Saturday the family and I the hubby and Landry all made a trip into the city. When I say a trip I mean a trip we live about 2.5 hrs aways from the "city" or what we call the city. I had to go to Hobby Lobby my parents are having their 25th wedding anniversary this month and I am trying to throw them somewhat of a little party. Landon/hubby had a golf club fitting...whatever that is so we got everything done Saturday. Even got to go into Target for a bit I was in heaven!! I love Target. I am actually waiting on a big order from them to come in the mail. I did not know we were going this wkend oh well! When we got home late last night I was so tired I forgot to take the picture of what I wore....even Landon said he liked it! I will wear it again!!
Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great cardi! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cardi as well. Great embroidery and what a pretty color. I agree it looks great and even more vivid next to the white maxi dress. =) Love your hair in the photo too. Also, Lola is cute. =P

    ReplyDelete